Children applying to the school must be 4 years old no later than March 31st, 2019 (born between April 1st, 2014 and March 31st, 2015).
We have 96 student openings for Pre-Kinder, and that number will be distributed according to the following priorities:
1. Relatives of members of the Board of Directors and of the school shareholders who fulfill the admission requirements.
2. Siblings of existing students, children or siblings of alumni, and children of school personnel who fulfill the admission requirements.
3. Equal number of boys and girls.
4. Date on which all duly completed documentation has been filed.
1. Admission process
1.1 Registration: One of the child’s parents or guardians must go to the school, from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and submit the admission application, along with the rest of the documents listed in section 3. The school will only accept documents from one of the child’s parents or guardians.
1.2 Evaluation and report: If the parents or guardians were to mention on the PK2019 Form C that their child has special needs, then the school would perform an evaluation. Afterwards, the parents or guardians will be called for a meeting to discuss the results of the evaluation and the steps to follow. Both parents/guardians must attend this meeting or the child will be removed from the admission process.
1.3 Interview: The parents/guardians will receive an appointment for a personal interview. Both parents/guardians must attend the interview, or the student will lose the opening. The purpose is to verify whether or not you have chosen Trener as your first option for a school, that you are adequately knowledgeable of the school’s academic requirements, and if your values, principles, lifestyles, convictions, and beliefs are truly compatible with those of Trener.
1.4 Admission: If all the above conditions are met and the school agrees, then that same day you will be given the educational contract, a copy of the internal rules, and the bank account number to deposit the admission fee. Within the following three days, you must turn in the contract signed by both parents/guardians and the receipt of payment of 50% of the admission fee. The pending 50% shall be paid before December 16th, 2017. None of these payments will be subject to reimbursement under any circumstance, and in case of nonpayment of any of these installments, the school will assume that you do not want to keep the opening, and your child will lose their spot.
2. Evaluation: Children who have been admitted and whose opening has been effectively claimed through the submission of the signed contract and the receipt of payment will be given an appointment for their diagnostic evaluation sometime during 2018 so that the school and the parents/guardians will have time to prepare for the child’s best incorporation into the school. The evaluation is mandatory, and should Trener recommend a course(s) of action, then the parents/guardians would undertake to fulfill what was requested.
3. Registration documents: The following documents must be submitted by one of the parents or guardians. Third-party submissions will not be accepted.
• Child’s birth certificate and DNI [ID card].
• 4 photographs (ID card-sized) of the child with name printed on the back of each one.
• DNI of both parents/guardians.
• Civil marriage certificate (non-essential).
• 2 originals of the PK2019 Form B, provided by the school, filled out and signed, separatedly, by each of the parents/guardians.
• PK2019 Form C, provided by the school, filled out and signed by both of the parents/guardians.
• Certificate of attendance and of not having an outstanding balance at the day care center/school where the child is studying, according to the school-provided form.
• S/.350.00 payment for the non-transferable and non-reimbursable admission process fee.
• The school reserves the right to ask that additional requirements be met, as it may be allowed by the Ministry of Education or other authorities. If applicable, we will publish and inform parents/guardians of these additional requirements so these can be turned in before the interview.
Important notes to remember:
i. Parents/guardians who do not submit all the documents or who do not attend the interviews and/or meetings when these are scheduled will not be allowed to register their child and will lose their place on the priority list.
ii. You can download copies of the educational contract, internal rules, and other school-provided documents here.
iii. The admission fee is S/.18,000.00. This amount will not be reimbursed under any circumstance.
iv. Should you fail to submit the Ficha Única de Matrícula [Individual Enrollment Form] or the Código Modular del Educando [Student ID Number] during the admission process, then the entire process will be annulled, and your child will lose their place.
Please let us know if you have any questions. You may call us at 705-1500 (extension 102), from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may submit documents or pay the registration fee, in person, from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.